Open Call for Training Course Digi-Youth-Alization
Erasmus+ Training Course
17-25 November 2019 | Bitola, Republic of North Macedonia
Aims and objectives:
This project is designed to build digital competences and encourage implementing innovative practices in digital youth work. With this project we intend to build digital competences and encourage implementing innovative practices in the digital youth work, disseminating the knowledge to volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities. We will cover the Web Content Accessibility and Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) as an effort to improve the accessibility of the websites for people with disabilities.
The objectives for this course are:
- To understand what is digital competence and digital competence framework and why that is important today
- To gain digital competences needed for employment, personal development and social inclusion and enhance their skills for using different platforms
- To build the capacity of their organizations in reaching target groups and stakeholders, and growing membership using various social media networks and digital tools
- To build capacity of the youth workers for further dissemination of the knowledge to the volunteers and other members of their organization
- To provide free digital tools and resources for digital youth work and non-formal education for non-profit organizations and young people with fewer opportunities
- To extend the use and utilization of the social media and digital media tools in youth work for communication and organizational management
- To empower the participants with skills to use digital tools for campaigns without or with low budget
- To raise the awareness and increase the use of social media and digital media tools in detecting and solving problems in their community using different devices and visual storytelling
- To learn techniques and skills for writing structured media advisory content and press release to generate publicity and visibility for their work and collecting press clipping
- To understand what is Web Accessibility and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and how to improve inclusion of people with disabilities
- To increase the transparency and visibility of the organization and disseminate the project results to a broader audience.
25 Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Youth policy makers, Youth coaches from Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Italy, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Spain, Turkey and recommended for
The project intend to gather youth workers and volunteers, young people who want to work or be engaged in the work of youth organizations, young people with fewer opportunities who want to build their digital competencies and employable skills of other young people. We will ensure the diversity among the participants considering the previously acquired knowledge on the topic and experience. In that way the participants who have some advanced knowledge on the topic could help to the other participants easily understand the materials and lectures during the group work and sessions. We provide an opportunity for sharing knowledge and good practices among the participants, cohesion and team work spirit.
There is no participation fee.
Accommodation and meals will be provided by the organizers. Accommodation will be provided in shared rooms with shared bathroom.
Travel reimbursement: Travel tickets shall be bought only after agreement and confirmation with the organizers. Travel expenses to and from the venue will be reimbursed up to a maximum pre-agreed with the organizers. Maximum per country (per participant):